Take the stress out of renting your investment property with Soldavi Realty
Management Services Provided
- Project management (including landscaping and complete renovations)
- Responsive communication by text messages, emails, and owner portals
- Complete monthly breakdowns with rents received and/or any repairs
- By the 15th of the month, we process all rent proceeds to be directly deposited to you
- Post rentals on Apartments.com, Forrent.com, Apartmentfinder.com, Facebook, and Instagram
- No extra costs to have notices served to your residents
- Reliable and reasonable contractors
- 8% Management Fee
- Twice a year we will go inside the home and do a full health and safety inspection
How Soldavi Advertises Your Property
We are a very service oriented property management company, priding ourselves on the personal touch that we add to your experience. We will get to meet you in person and go over items like rental pricing, included amenities, services that we provide. We value the relationships that we have with both our owners and tenants, so this first step lays the groundwork for what is to come.
We will have your property photographed when it is time to list. We advertise on a variety of sites including Apartments.com, Forrent.com, Apartmentfinder.com, as well as on social media sites like Facebook, and Instagram. We also print fliers for prospects that tour so they have a physical reminder of your home once they leave.
We do personal tours of your rental property so that we have the chance to meet your prospects one on one. This gives us the chance to highlight all of the benefits of the property, as well as highlight the services that we offer directly to our tenants.
With the software that we use for our rental properties, both the owners and tenants have access to online portals. For owners, all of your monthly reports are published here, as well as any requested paperwork. You will also have access to information about your property such as rent due, open invoices, vacancy, and maintenance requests. For tenants, their portal gives them a communication link to management, lets them access their ledger, make payments online, and submit work orders.
Twice a year we conduct health and safety inspections. This gives us a chance to make sure your property is being kept in good condition. We conduct both in person inspections as well as zoom inspections where the tenant walks us through their home through zoom video.